Four alumni including Jeffrey Wu '98, Johnson Yeh '98, Jennifer Chiang '98, and Jay Cheng '97 launched a startup business offering a convenient alternative for residents and travelers in Taipei. WeMo Scooter provides a new service that combines the concept of a sharing economy and deploys eco-friendly electric scooters managed by a smartphone app serving Taipei's Da-an, Xinyi, and Zhongzheng districts.
This page is for announcements on the dates and times of the TAS Alumni Open Gym. Information will be updated here when cancellations are necessary due to school activities.
2017 Spring Semester
Tuesdays and Thursday evening 7:15 - 10:15 PM
Lower School Gym
Middle School Gym (occasionally on Thursday evenings)
* The open gym sessions could be canceled with short notice due to new school activities. Please check this page before you come to TAS.
1) These sessions are for TAS alumni only.
2) Alumni Cards will be required for all participants. You may apply for your alumni card online by signing into your Alumni Portal.
3) Alumni wishing to park at TAS will need an alumni parking sticker and a TAS approved eTAG. Details are available in your Alumni Portal under Alumni Benefits.
4) Please bring your own equipment and you are required to comply with the TAS facilities guidelines. Please read this document carefully and make sure you understand all the terms.