Taipei American School recruits year-round for qualified candidates for lower, middle and upper school substitute teaching positions. All candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and relevant teaching experience in an American or an international school system. Currently, we're looking for qualified candidates who are able to substitute teach the following specific subjects only in SY2021:
- Substitute Athletic Trainer/PE Teacher: candidates must have Certified Athletic Trainer license, valid lifeguard license and or valid CPR license
- Substitute Nurse: candidates must have valid RN/CPR certifications and relevant nursing experience in a hospital or school
- Substitute Dance/Theater/Drama Teacher: candidate must have relevant teaching experience in a school
- Substitute Mandarin Teacher: candidates must have relevant certification and teaching experience in a school
- Substitute Robotics Teacher: candidates must have relevant educational background and teaching experience in a school
Please complete TAS Professional Application Form (PDF file) along with your own resume and a letter of interest to the Human Resources Office. Candidates should indicate previous teaching experience, availability, and if they would prefer to teach in lower, middle or upper School.
(Please note that if the applicant is of non-ROC nationality, a valid ARC (Alien Resident Card) is an essential requirement.)