Provide administrative services and handle inquiries to support Upper School Office.
- Greet all visitors and immediately attend to their needs. Providing an excellent service will ensure a positive Upper School image.
- Work with teachers, parents, students, and administrators regarding attendance issues and concerns.
- Record class and FLEX attendance and send reminders to teachers and advisors throughout the school day. Generate a daily attendance record and send this document to the US faculty.
- Use PowerSchool attendance software to generate administrative reports to the US Principals. This includes weekly attendance and tardiness percentage reports.
- Communicate attendance concerns to counselors and administrators and maintain the integrity of student confidential information.
- Provide administrative services to deliver quality service and maintain smooth operations of the Upper School Office. This includes (but is not limited to) organizing departmental information, receiving phone calls, distributing US Office mail, monitoring office supplies.
- Manage the US Office Lost and Found, US student ID card replacement.
- Adapt to the needs of the US Office team to ensure high quality services for staff, faculty, students, and parents.
- Assist with work as assigned by US Office Manager.
- College graduate
- Two years in secretarial position, service-oriented positions and/or database maintenance related position
- Effective communication skills in English and Chinese: listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgment as required
- Ability to rapidly and consistently produce error-free correspondence, reports and records
- Ability to learn and use appropriate software and applications that are required
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to use common office equipment; ability learn the use of specialized equipment
- Sensitivity to confidential information
10-month position every school year
Working Hours: 07:15AM to 15:45PM
Expected Start Date: August 2023
To apply, please complete and send a support staff application form (PDF Fillable file) and a letter of interest directly to the Human Resources Office.