Clear, Transparent Governance
The TAS Board is a hybrid board structure of up to 14 members: 9 elected and 5 appointed, including one appointed representative from the American Institute of Taiwan (AIT). This dual method of board member selection creates both balance and stability.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the long-term viability of the school, financial oversight, and governance.
The Board is charged with hiring and supporting the Head of School, who is then responsible for daily oversight and management of the school.
- Mr. Jay Cheng (Chair)
- Dr. Grace Lee (Vice Chair)
- Mr. Bruce Aitken (Treasurer / M&R Committee Chair)
- Ms. Lydia Lim (Secretary)
- Dr. Steven Quay (Governance Committee Chair)
- Mr. Larry Wasylin (Audit Committee Chair)
- Ms. Carolyn (Cara) Clark (AIT Representative)
- Mr. John Chen
- Ms. Shelley Chia
- Mr. Michael Fei
- Ms. Amy Hsu
- Dr. Paul Hsu