Upper school information commons
The Upper School Information Commons (USIC) is a high-service facility that supports curriculum as well as personal reading and learning. Upper School students can use the USIC before school, after school, and during free periods. Students and faculty can access our extensive college level e-resource collection from inside or outside the campus with their login.
The librarians collaborate with faculty to teach information literacy, ensuring that students know how to use and create ideas and information both effectively and ethically. The USIC also provides programming including author visits, book clubs, and special events that support the school’s mission and promote reading, learning, and community building.
Highlights of the USIC:
- One of the largest English print collections in Taiwan with more than 20,000 titles
- Access to an extensive collection of e-resources including electronic newspapers, academic e-journals, and e-books
- A large silent study room for focused individual work
- Bookable study rooms with AV equipment for group work
- Rapid fulfillment of journal article and print requests
- Individual research appointments with librarians
Current students and employees should visit the USIC Website for access to all resources and services.
LIBRARY HOURS: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-5:30pm