The Grade 6 Camp Taiwan trip involves a four-day excursion to the southern part of Taiwan (Kenting) where all students have the opportunity to:
- experience parts of Taiwan never explored before,
- participate in an environmental outdoor program and educational adventure away from school,
- interact with peers and staff in a less formal setting,
- gain independence and awareness of new skills and abilities,
- participate in a well-structured program of appropriate activities and opportunities for service.
The Grade 7 Camp Taiwan trip involves a four-day excursion to Tsou Mai Lai Farm in Tainan County where all students have the opportunity to:
- build upon Grade 7 Camp Taiwan program objectives,
- foster social skills necessary for a group to successfully work, travel, and live cooperatively,
- increase awareness of the host environment, traditions, and culture,
- provide students with opportunities for service, fun, adventure, and new levels of physical challenge.
The Grade 8 Camp Taiwan trip involves a four-day excursion to Longmen Camp at Fulong on the northeast coast.
- build upon Grades 6 and 7 Camp Taiwan objectives,
- prepare students to make informed choices and take responsibility for their own learning,
- develop the skills needed to move with safety and confidence in rural and outdoor settings while respecting the environment and host culture,
- provide opportunities for challenge, fun, service and adventure.