Benefits and Services
- Update your contact information
- Access the Alumni Online Directory
- Learn about other alumni benefits
- Apply for an alumni ID card and alumni parking sticker
- Download copies of TAS yearbooks
- View the faculty and staff directory
Through TAS, you can obtain official and unofficial transcripts of your grades. You may also obtain a Certificate of Attendance which will verify that you attended and/or graduated from TAS. The school does not issue copies of diplomas.
If you or your recipient need an electronic copy of your transcript, click here to request through Parchment.
If you or your recipient need a physical copy of your transcript or a Certificate of Attendance, click here to fill out this form.
Alumni Open Gym
Alumni may enjoy use of the athletic facilities through the Alumni Open Gym sessions. Please access the schedule for the Alumni Open Gym sessions here. Please be reminded that the use of TAS facilities is strictly limited to alumni and TAS community members (students, parents, or faculty), and not shared with friends or family.