Alumni Open Gym Sessions
This page is for announcements on the TAS Alumni Open Gym. Information will be updated here when cancellations are necessary due to school activities. Please check this page before you come to TAS.
January 8 - May 30* **
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Lower School Gym
*No Open Gym on February 5 and 7 (Chinese New Year), March 14, 19, and 21 (Spring Break), and April 11 (IASAS Championships).
**Shortened Open Gym sessions on February 28, May 2, and May 9 from 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM due to scheduling changes.
Open Gym Session Policies:
- Alumni Open Gym is a privilege extended to TAS alumni only. No friends or family may participate.
- All players must end play by 9:45 PM so that you may vacate the gym by 10 PM. Staff must secure the building promptly afterwards.
- Alumni ID cards which permit access to campus will be required for all participants. You may apply for your alumni card online by signing into your Alumni Portal.
- Alumni wishing to park at TAS will need an alumni parking sticker and a TAS approved eTAG. Details are available in your Alumni Portal under Alumni Benefits.
- Please bring your own equipment and you are required to comply with the TAS facilities guidelines. Please read this document carefully and make sure you understand all the terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.