Alumni Open Gym Sessions
This page is for announcements on the TAS Alumni Open Gym. Information will be updated here when cancellations are necessary due to school activities. Please check this page before you come to TAS.
NO ALUMNI OPEN GYM
To prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, entry to TAS campus is currently limited. All up-to-date campus access procedures are available here. Campus access procedures are subject to change at any time. For information on campus access for alumni, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your understanding and for helping us protect the health of our school community.
TAS Alumni Office
Guests of alumni are not allowed to attend the Alumni Open Gym session. Alumni are expected to follow TAS rules. Should we find non-alumni guests at again, TAS will suspend all future reservations, during which time we will discuss internally the future of the Alumni Open Gym night. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Open Gym Session Policies:
- Alumni Open Gym is a privilege extended to TAS alumni only. No friends or family may participate.
- All players must end play by 9:45 PM so that you may vacate the gym by 10 PM. Staff must secure the building promptly afterwards.
- Alumni ID cards which permit access to campus will be required for all participants. You may apply for your alumni card online by signing into your Alumni Portal.
- Alumni wishing to park at TAS will need an alumni parking sticker and a TAS approved eTAG. Details are available in your Alumni Portal under Alumni Benefits.
- Please bring your own equipment and you are required to comply with the TAS facilities guidelines. Please read this document carefully and make sure you understand all the terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.