Stay Engaged with TAS
To stay engaged with TAS, we encourage alumni to:
Update your contact information so we can invite you to local alumni events, send you the annual Alumni News Magazine, and maintain an accurate Alumni Online Directory for former students and faculty to reconnect with each other.
Visit TAS if your travels bring you back to Taiwan; every week, we see alumni who are revisiting the school and some of their old teachers. Whether it's been four years or 40 years since you've been in Taipei, we are excited to reconnect with you! Click here for contact info and directions to our Tianmu campus. Please email email@example.com to arrange a visit and tour of the school anytime school is in session.
Class Agents are our strongest communicators, sharing relevant TAS alumni events, opportunities, and news with their classmates. Class Agents help fellow classmates keep their contact information updated with the Alumni Office and share relevant milestones, photos, news, and achievements about their classmates. As a Class Agent, you lead your class in attending alumni events, giving, and supporting TAS in the current school year.
Volunteering is also an excellent way to reconnect with TAS, current students, and young alumni. We know TAS alumni have valuable industry expertise and professional experience to share, and are in an excellent place to guide current students and young alumni through exploring college possibilities and professional paths.
Contribute to the TAS Archives: The alumni archives help us share the rich history of the school and alumni who have come before with the current TAS community. We are digitizing an archive, and we also curate a rotating exhibit of items in the Upper School Information Commons. We are happy to receive both on loan and for permanent donation the following items:
- Printed and digital photos clearly labeled with dates and captions
- Printed and digital copies of school publications (including student newspapers, parent newsletters, event programs, literary magazines, etc.)
- Yearbooks (especially Lower School and Middle School Yearbooks prior to 1980) - we are happy to scan and copy the pages, returning the originals to you
- Books and publications authored by alumni and former faculty
- Music, art, or films created by alumni and former faculty
- Other memorabilia including t-shirts, jackets, banners, ribbons, awards, diplomas, etc.
To contribute items to TAS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.