The TAS PTA Booster Club is an organization of volunteer parents of students and other members of the community who are interested in providing TAS student-athletes a great athletics experience.
All teams benefit from the club's sponsorship of the following activities:
1. Assist with hospitality when TAS hosts tournaments/IASAS events
2. Operate concessions with the Athletics Council
3. Conduct post season wrap-up socials
4. Assist with customized team spirit T-Shirts
5. Communicate with the community to promote our sports teams
Parents are encouraged to support Booster Club activities by volunteering to become members. For additional information on the PTA Booster Club, please contact Mrs. Kitty Whiteford or Mrs. Sarah Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiger Summer Sports Camps are Back at a Reduced Price!
TAS students have the opportunity to become “Better Athletes, Better People” at one of our 2019 Tiger Summer Sports Camps! Registration fees have been significantly reduced—reserve your spot by January 31, 2019 and receive 33% off of last year’s cost.