Thank you for your interest in becoming a TAS support staff member. Please complete and send a support staff application form (PDF file) and a letter of interest directly to the Human Resources Office.
We thank all interested parties for submitting applications. Due to the volume of submission, applications through other means will not be reviewed; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The security guard II is responsible for maintaining security equipment and report to the Security Supervisor to perform tasks ensuring the safety and security of all TAS community members, visitors and school property.
- Perform security checks of the campus (patrol, spot check) for students and community members to ensure safety and property protection.
- Issue guest pass to visitors by school policy to ensure campus safety.
- Direct traffic to ensure smooth flow at the parent parking lot as well as for school buses’ arrival and departure at bus parking.
- Handle visitor inquiries and provide first level of security assistance to parents, students and visitors on campus and report Security Supervisor as per security manual and procedure.
- Emergency are reported to Security Supervisor as per security manual and protocol.
- Conduct daily check and maintain smooth operations of security team equipment including but not limited to 2 –way radio, CCTV video, emergency line, fire alarm, PA system) and report to Security Supervisor as per security team manual and procedure.
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
- At least two years of full time experience in security guard position at the recognized company or security agency. Completion of military service preferred
- College graduation
- Native Mandarin with adequate fluency in English (speaking, listening, reading and writing). Knowledge of other dialect is preferred
- Ability to use security equipment and learn new equipment as work required
- Computer skills (Microsoft office suite, outlook, etc.) with ability to learn new software and computer applications as work required
- Traffic conducting skill
- Basic problem-solving skill
- Must be willing to work shifts
Supervises students entering and exiting school vehicles, monitors student behavior while vehicles are in transit, and assists the driver to ensure safe operation of the vehicle.
- Supervise students as they get on/off the bus and while they are onboard the bus to ensure student safety.
- Assist the bus driver to ensure compliance to TAS guideline and routes, student safety inside the bus, and a sense of travel time.
- Communicate with parents to facilitate a trust-based and reliant bus service.
- Previous work experience with children preferred
- College graduate
- Intermediate English and fluent Mandarin language skills
- Punctual, patient, assertive with high regard for the safety and wellbeing of children
- Follow strict school guidelines
10-month position per school year
06:00AM - 08:00AM
14:20PM - 15:50PM
15:50PM - 18:20PM
Assist head baker in food preparation, washing utensils and in any other areas where help is needed.
- Assist bakers with baked good prep work
- Assist in baker in preparing catering orders; ensure orders are processed in an accurate manner
- Assist with cleaning designated areas and utensils
- Five years of kitchen experience
- Mandarin fluency; Fluency in Taiwanese would be helpful
- Knowledgeable in sanitation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Hardworking, ability to lift heavy objects when necessary
- Attention to detail, especially catering order content, order quality, food safety, food quality & sanitation
School Year Position (10-month position per School Year)
Working hours: 7:00 a.m. – 15:30 p.m.