Thank you for your interest in becoming a TAS support staff member. Please complete and send a support staff application form (PDF file) and a letter of interest directly to the Human Resources Office.
We thank all interested parties for submitting applications. Due to the volume of submission, applications through other means will not be reviewed; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- SY1920 IT Technician
- SY1920 Serving Line Worker (Part-Time) 供餐線工作人員
- SY1920 Assistant Alumni and Community Outreach Officer
The primary role of the IT Support Technician is to be responsible for performing tasks related to the repair, maintenance and testing of school owned portable assets i.e. laptops and iPads.
The position will play a key role to ensure the success of the support team and ensure uniformity of service delivery in the day to day operations that facilitate the use of laptops to enhance instruction, student learning and administrative operations.
- Supports the preventative maintenance program (documents in database) on the various laptop/mobile/desktop device pools to ensure system integrity and performance optimization.
- Tests, installs, deploys, updates and maintains software utilized for the various laptop/desktop/iPad pools.
- Maintains asset database for all TAS owned hardware documenting technical tasks, repairs and provides feedback to the IT team.
- Supports the creation, documentation, testing and maintenance of master images for TAS owned hardware (driven by Teaching & Learning needs).
- Collaborates with Helpdesk teams, IT support staff, IT coordinators and IT assistants to ensure that reliable systems are maintained.
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
- College or university graduated (IT related degree preferred)
- Four years successful work experience; two years’ experience in the service, maintenance and repair of windows, and /or Apple/PC and/or mobile devices
- MSCA Windows 10 (Solution Associate) or equivalent license required
- English and Mandarin fluency at an advanced level required
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Apple OS, and iOS operating systems
- Knowledge of current trends in hard disk image, application and patch deployment
- Ability to use good judgment independently
- Keen sense of responsibility
- Ability to organize and analyze complex tasks in a systematic manner
- Planning, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Ability to self-educate when formal instruction is not available
- Willingness to work additional hours
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels in both oral and written communications
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to work independently on assigned responsibilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness
Assist with salad bar and serving line to ensure the quality of the service and smooth operation.
- Assist with salad bar and serving line food kitchen prep work協助沙拉吧及餐廳供餐線之準備工作
- Set up serving line for opening餐廳供餐線每日準備
- Serve food to customers協助顧客餐飲服務
- Assist with cleaning designated areas and breaking down the serving line協助完成指定清掃區域
- Help wherever needed in the kitchen during serving line slack periods支援餐廳其他人員及區域之工作
- Ability to speak and understand basic English will be a plus如具備基本英語聽說讀能力者優先考量
- At least one years of kitchen experience至少具備一年餐廳相關經驗
- Able to stand for long periods of time能配合長時間站立上之工作需求
- Knowledge and concept of sanitation具備環境衛生相關知識及了解
- Friendly, patient and have a good rapport with customers良好工作態度並能維持良好顧客關係
- Hardworking, flexible, fast and accurate in completing designated work能配合完成指定之工作
· Attention to detail, especially food quality and sanitation針對食物品質及環境衛生能細心負責
10-month position every school year
Work hours: 10:45 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
The Assistant Alumni and Community Outreach Officer reports directly to the Assistant Head of School for Advancement. This position works directly with the Alumni and Community Outreach Officer in an effort to engage alumni and community members through on and off campus events, social media, fundraising opportunities and meaningful stewardship.
- Assist the Alumni and Community Outreach Officer in the planning, logistics and execution of on and off campus alumni events.
- Manage young alumni fundraising and stewardship initiative for 2010 alumni and later.
- Maintain and manage records (including but not limited to events and contact details, queries and reports) in the Raiser’s Edge and Finalsite databases in order to ensure accuracy of information and support outreach efforts for alumni and community relations.
- Assist with the production of Advancement Office materials including layout, graphics, printing, distribution updates on website.
- Provide warm greeting and assistance for alumni visiting campus.
- Other projects or duties as assigned by the Assistant Head of School for Advancement.
Key Competencies and essential selection criteria:
- At least two years in service-oriented positions
- Advanced level required in English and Mandarin; Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- College graduate
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information and professional conduct with constituents
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of thoroughness to ensure data integrity
- Flexibility to handle multitasking with effective organizational and prioritizing skills
- Strong computer skills including thorough knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office software and Adobe programs, and capability to learn our website system and specialized software/applications as required
- Excellent customer service approach and interpersonal skills
- Effective office administration and coordinating skills, project planning and event/resource management skills