Latest Campus Access & Operations 校園進入和運營相關規定
LATEST CAMPUS ACCESS & OPERATIONS
The TAS campus is open to employees, students, and parents and accompanied visitors and guests when invited to attend an event, activity or performance. Thank you for your understanding and support.
When granted campus access, individuals will be subject to the following:
Everyone entering the building will be subject to fever screening. Anyone found to be over 37.4 Celsius will be denied entry. Anyone denied entry due to illness must be symptom-free for 24 hours, without support from symptom-relieving medication before returning to school.
Hand sanitizing is required of everyone who enters the building. Sanitizing stations are located at all entry points.
Masks are required to be worn at all times while on campus, except when otherwise instructed.
Please see additional campus access requirements specific to parents and visitors and guests (below) in the Parent Campus Access section, and the Third-Party Visitor section.
PARENT CAMPUS ACCESS
When entering campus, in accordance with government required procedures, all parents must sign an affirmation indicating that one of the following conditions has been met:
Parents, visitors, and guests must show a yellow vaccination card (or international vaccination book) to affirm that it has been at least 14 days since receiving the second COVID-19 vaccination; or
If not vaccinated or vaccinated less than 14 days before coming to school, parents, visitors and guests must affirm by showing a negative hospital-administered COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 3-days of the campus visit.
Parents who attest to at least 14 days having passed since the second COVID-19 vaccine will only need to do this once when entering campus.
Parents who require testing will need to affirm this condition for each visit. Visitors and guests will need to affirm this condition for each visit. Parents, visitors, and guests who need to attest to testing for each visit may not enter the portico area for pick-up and drop-off as this procedure will not be possible to manage during the peak drop-off and pick-up periods.
The campus access approval process will happen at the main gate guardhouse, between the hours of 7:45 AM and 1:30 PM, and from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. We are unable to process this procedure during the drop-off and pick-up times due to our security team’s focus on supporting students.
Weekend security guardhouse hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM to support the processing of campus access procedures.
THIRD-PARTY VISITORS (NOT INCLUDING TAS PARENTS)
- Third-party visitors are permitted on campus as a visitor or guest of a TAS parent when the parent is invited to a school event, activity or performance at this time
- Third-party visitors include anyone who is not a TAS student or employee, which includes siblings of TAS students who do not attend TAS, alumni, helpers, etc.
- Third party individuals, when granted access, must affirm on each visit:
- Must show a vaccination card (or international vaccination book) to affirm that it has been at least 14 days since receiving the second COVID-19 vaccination; or
If not vaccinated or vaccinated less than 14 days before coming to school, must affirm by showing a negative hospital-administered COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 3-days of the campus visit.
- 每個進入校園的人都必須接受發燒篩檢。如果體溫高於攝氏37.4 度，將無法進入校園。如果在此之前您因病而不能進入校園，請必須在完全沒有使用任何症狀緩解的藥物24小時後，且無症狀之情況下，才可以重返學校。
- 如為尚未接種新冠肺炎疫苗或接種未滿14天者，則必須出示到訪前3天內所取得的 RT-PCR陰性檢測結果 。或者
- 如為尚未接種新冠肺炎疫苗或接種未滿14天者，則必須出示到訪前3天內所取得的 RT-PCR陰性檢測結果 。