Student Health Data
Maintaining Up To Date Student Health Data
Medical Examination Form
- All NEW students are required to submit a Medical Examination Form and attach a copy of immunization records.
- All RETURNING students entering Grades 3 and grades 6-12 are required to submit a new Medical Examination Form for the coming school year.
- The exam must take place in the calendar year of school attendance and is due each year by June 30th before school starts.
- The form must be completed and signed by a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
- Download and print the Medical Examination Form and instructions for upload here.
- If you are having difficulty uploading the Medical Examination Form, please bring the completed form to the Health Office for assistance or call ext. 220.
- This is a requirement for enrollment and your child’s participation in athletics and activities. Failed submission will affect your child’s attendance.
- Mandatory TAS Immunizations include:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) 2 doses (age 12 months, 1 booster 4-6 years).
- DPT/DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) 5 doses by 4-6 years. Tdap booster vaccination at 11-12 years.
- Polio (OPV/IPV) 4 doses by age 4-6 years.
- Hepatitis B 3 doses at age 0 month, 1 month, 6 months.
- Varicella (Chickenpox) 1 dose at age 12 months.
- Please alert your doctor that TAS follows the US CDC immunization schedule and may require booster vaccinations not commonly given in Taiwan.
- The nurse will contact you directly via email for any updates that are needed to your child’s immunization record. If you do not receive an email to submit updates, it means your child's immunizations are up to date.