- Art Portfolios (SAUSART231)
- Expository Writing - Non-Credit Course (SAUSENG31A)
- Film Production I (SAUSART16)
- Honors Film Portfolio (SAUSART16H)
- Geometry Preparation - Non-Credit Course
- Honors Advanced Algebra 2 (SAUSMAT071)
- Honors Advanced Geometry (SAUSMAT042)
- Honors Algebra 2 (SAUSMAT070)
- Honors Biology (SAUSSCI07)
- Honors Chemistry (SAUSSCI11)
- Honors Geometry (SAUSMAT041)
- Honors Physics (SAUSSCI22)
- Internship Program (SAUSINTER)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: A Hands On Approach (SAUSCSR07)
- Introduction to Scientific Research (SAUSSCI231)
- Mechanical Engineering (SAUSCSR014)
- Microcontroller Electronics (SAUSCSR015)
- National Palace Museum (NPM) Docent Class (SAUSSST11A)
- Professional Skills for Success - Non-Credit Course (SAUSELT01)
- Programming for Game Design (SAUSCSR016)
- Public Speaking, Rhetoric, and Debate (SAUSPSF02)
- Robotics Engineering & Technology
- Theater Arts (SAUSART06)
- Theater Arts and Public Speaking (SAUSPSF03)
- United States History (SAUSSST03A)
During the last week of Summer Academy classes, US students may decide whether to include Summer Academy course(s) on their transcripts, choosing from the following options:
1) The student passes the class, and the class is included on the student's transcript like any other course. The grade from the summer course is figured into the overall GPA.
2) The student passes the class, and the class is included on the student's transcript with a pass/fail designation. The summer course does not figure the overall GPA.
**Note: It is not recommended to have a course listed as pass/fail. Those who view a pass/fail on a transcript will assume that a "pass" means a very low grade.**
3) The student does not pass the course and it is not included on the student's transcript. The student retakes the course during the regular academic school year.
Generally speaking, a "B" average or above on assessments for the course may be considered a passing grade.