Internship Program (SAUSINTER)
Course Fee: NT$15,740
Grades: Rising 11 or 12, with priority given to students who are entering their senior year.
Duration: 4-6 weeks (depending on Internship)
Application Due Date: February 18, 2022
This class is offered as a part of the Summer Academy program, which gives priority to students who are entering their senior year. Students will explore potential college majors and career paths by working in a business, institution or university department focusing on their specific area of interest.
Students enrolling in this course are expected to meet the following requirements.
- Commit to working for four to six weeks in the greater Taipei area
- Write a resume and “letter of introduction” that will become part of the application packet
- Write a formal “thank you” letter at the end of the internship
- Dress according to the expectations of the business, institution or university department
- Meet the work expectations and goals established by the student, mentor and internship coordinator
- Submit periodic journal entries / reports to the internship coordinator
Interested students should see either the Summer Academy Internship Coordinator or the Director of Summer Academy, or visit the Internship Page.