Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7750-9900 ext. 443 or 821 with any questions. Our office is located near the main lobby in room 1B62.
- Q1: What is the mission of the TAS Annual Giving Program?
- Q2: What initiatives has the Annual Giving Program supported?
- Q3: What is the Hope N.F. Phillips Scholarship Fund?
- Q4: What is the purpose of TAS’s quasi endowment?
- Q5: Why does TAS need a fundraising initiative?
- Q6: What is the purpose of an annual giving program?
- Q7: Who can participate in the TAS Annual Giving Program?
- Q8: How and when can I give?
- Q9: How much should we give?
- Q10: Are there tax benefits for my gift?
- Q11: How is my gift recognized?
- Q12: Can my gift be made anonymously?
- Q13: Is TAS eligible to receive matching gifts?
- Q14: How is the money used that is raised by the PTA at the International Food Fair and Spring Fair?
- Q15: How can I get more information?