Giving to TAS
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2017-2018 annual giving program. Collectively, the TAS parent community achieved 66% participation – a new record! A special thank you to parents of the Class of 2031 who achieved 100% participation. We sincerely thank you – parents, faculty, staff, administrators, Board members, and friends – for supporting TAS students and assisting them in reaching their full potential.
TAS is an independent school rooted in a liberal arts tradition where students have access to a variety of transformative learning experiences. Many of these opportunities are enhanced through the gifts given by our generous parent community.
Last year, parents supported a number of impressive and worthy initiatives on campus, allowing us to:
- Continue construction on the Tech Cube, a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to KA-12 STEAM education
- Host the first-ever TAS Wellness Convention with health professionals from around the world
- Support middle school and upper school robotics teams as they traveled to Kentucky for the VEX World competition team
- Make equipment purchases to support the expanding student interest in science, scientific research, A.I., visual arts, and film studies
- Host valuable visiting scholars and artists, such as Dr. Jacob Soll, Professor of History and Accounting at the University of Southern California; concert maestro Richard Gill; Dr. Dan-el Padilla Peralta, a professor of classics at Princeton; and others
- and accomplish much more!
When you choose to support Taipei American School with a donation, you choose to support an institution that puts students first in everything it does. Through your giving, TAS expedites our strategic plan and continues to provide a top tier independent school experience. Your gift, of any amount, is greatly appreciated.
Click here to make your impact this year.