Make a Gift
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2019-2020 annual giving program. We sincerely thank you – parents, faculty, staff, administrators, Board members, and friends – for supporting TAS students and assisting them in reaching their full potential.
Click here to make your impact this year.
Many of the opportunities our students have access to are enhanced through the gifts given by our generous parent community. In the past few years, parents have supported a number of impressive and worthy initiatives on campus, allowing us to:
- Redesign and construct a new lower school playground—the Tiger Garden;
- Support the infrastructure and equipment needs of the STEAM program and the new Solomon Wong Tech Cube;
- Support additional curricular needs in programs such as Debate, Robotics, Theater Arts, Scientific Research, Film Studies, Music, Visual Arts, Athletics, MUN, Mandarin and Character Education programs;
- Host visiting scholars, artists, authors, and renowned educators such as classics scholars Mary Zimmerman, Adrienne Mayor, and Josiah Ober, Richard K.F. Soong Lecture Series in Humanities lecturer Dr. Richard Hartzell, USC professor of philosophy, history and accounting Dr. Jacob Soll, University of Pennsylvania professor of East Asian Art Dr. Nancy Steinhardt, renowned journalist Mike Chinoy, neurologist Dr. Kenneth Podell, MS Responsive Classroom educators Michelle Benson and Christine Diaz, conductor and renowned music educator Maestro Richard Gill, conductor Maestro Shou-Ling Wu, concert pianist Elaine Kwon, biochemical engineering scholar Dr. Aaron Matthew Kyle, renowned ballet dancers Viktorija Semekaite and Zachery Groenewold, visiting authors Loung Ung, Mandarin visiting author Shu-Fen Wang, lower school visiting author Kelly Yang, writing-based curriculum experts Kira Joell Baker-Doyle and Leif Gustavson, and more;
- Support professional development for faculty at regional and international workshops and conferences;
- and accomplish much more!
When you choose to support Taipei American School with a donation, you choose to support an institution that puts students first in everything it does. Through your giving, TAS expedites our strategic plan and continues to provide a top tier independent school experience. Your gift, of any amount, is greatly appreciated. When you give a little, you do a lot!